Pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as Regulation) and in relation to your personal data, possibly also related to particular categories of data concerning you, acquired in preventive phase in the establishment of the contractual relationship or at the time of or during the same or for the sending of catalogs, newsletters and other free material, as well as for services specifically requested by the interested party, and which will form the subject of treatment, we inform you of the following:
1. Source of data and legal basis for providing data
The personal data in our possession have been collected directly by you through a communication by you via e-mail or through an information sheet. In any case, all these data are processed in compliance with current regulations and confidentiality obligations.
2. Purpose of the processing
The purposes of processing your personal data are as follows:
Commercial communication activities via e-mail and postal related to our activities, initiatives and commercial proposals..
3. Methods of data processing
The processing of personal data is carried out using paper, computerized and telematic tools with logic and through forms of organization of data closely related to the assignment received from the interested party. The processing takes place in compliance with the obligations relating to the requirements of personal data, their security, the limits imposed on automated processing aimed at defining the profile or personality of the data subject, as well as the transfer of the data abroad.
For the carrying out of the activity, Yellow Cab Marketing S.r.l. avails itself of its own employees and external subjects in charge, or responsible, to process the data for the aforementioned purposes. The data will be kept for a period of time compatible with the fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, as well as with the process of filing individual positions and, in any case, for no more than ten years from the moment of termination of the contractual relationships.
4. Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated
Your personal data will not be disclosed but may be disclosed outside by Yellow Cab Marketing S.r.l. to perform the services requested by the interested party or by specific regulatory obligations. Among the recipients there may be:
- Entities, professionals, companies or other structures designated for the execution of treatments related to the fulfillment of administrative, accounting and management obligations related to the ordinary performance of the economic activity of the Data Controller;
- Banks, financial institutions or other entities to whom the transfer of the aforementioned data is necessary for the performance of the activities of the Owner in connection with the performance of the contractual obligations undertaken against him;
- Companies and law firms for the protection of contractual rights;
- Competent authorities and / or Supervisory Bodies for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- Freelancers, professional firms, and consultants qualified to study and solve problems related to the execution of services;
- Public Authorities and Administrations for purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations.
5. Transfer of data abroad
Personal data may, if necessary, be transferred occasionally to countries that are not members of the European Union, always within the scope of the purposes indicated in point 1 of this informative note and in compliance with current international regulations and agreements.
6. Rights of the interested party
The Regulation grants the interested party the exercise of specific rights, including those to obtain from the holder confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data and their communication in an intelligible form; to have knowledge of the origin of the data, of the purpose and modalities on which the treatment is based and of the logic applied to the processing cases carried out with the aid of electronic tools; to obtain, if the requirements of the law and according to the procedures provided for by the Regulations, the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as updating, correction or, if there is interest , data integration; to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing itself and the right to request the limitation of data processing and the right to data portability. It also has the right, when the conditions are met, to contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data as far as it is concerned.
7. Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
Data controller is Bonsignore Maurizio, P. IVA 01541090054 with registered office in Nizza Monferrato (AT) – Via San Michele 44/a, which can be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org